2023 ጁን 19, ሰኞ

The Lie School - Flash Fiction

To begin with Ameha, our younger brother, was very much trustworthy. As the little child of the house, whenever he was asked about anything, he spoke the truth. Our dad believed him even more than our mom. If anything is broken, anyone stole to eat anything not permitted, or any village child came to the house to take the kids out to play, he was the one to speak the truth. Be it punishment or reward, we would get if after he was asked.
My elder sister on the other hand sometimes seems to tell false information. This information is not regarding all the things she tells you about. And not for anyone. If you are her schoolmate or equal, she keeps pretending she were another person. She would be younger, more attractive, wanted or intelligent as per your inclination. She could tell you she were scoring more than she did or were younger than she actually were. One day, our sister told her girlfriend that two boys fought over her. "How could they be fighting over her while our father is known to have been fierce to boys who go near her?" Ameha asked me when she went out to see her friend off. I couldn't meddle in such a matter. How could I expose the 'wanted' girl as unwanted. 
I observed lying in my mom too. I know I couldn't tell if most of the pieces of information she tells people are true because most of them happened before I was born. But I have a way to know. At times, what she says to one person isn't the same as what she might tell another. I know it is rude to tell her she said quite the opposite to another person. 
At this time, I am witnessing a few lies in my younger brother's speeches. What can I do?

ምንም አስተያየቶች የሉም:

አስተያየት ይለጥፉ

በመንግሥት ወደ ወለጋ ከተወሰዱ በኋላ ዛሬ በግላቸው ደብረብርሃን የገቡት አዛውንት የዓይን ምስክርነት

  በመንግሥት ወደ ወለጋ ከተወሰዱ በኋላ ዛሬ በግላቸው ደብረብርሃን የገቡት አዛውንት የዓይን ምስክርነት ረቡዕ፣ የካቲት 20፣ 2016 ዓ.ም. መዘምር ግርማ ደብረብርሃን   ዛሬ ረፋድ አዲስ አበባ ላምበረ...