2023 ጁላይ 22, ቅዳሜ

From a Diary of a Young Man

It is midnight at my home in Shewarobit. It is really hot to sleep in bed. That is why I took to the couch. Since I found it unbearable to sleep without thinking I started to check my notebook. In my notebook I found a number of points. But this one attracted my attention the most. I know I am not one to judge anyone. I am a young man who is working at a non-governmental organization working on well-drilling. My life is really astonishing for an agriculture graduate from a small village in Shewa. 

As I checked my notebook, I got this point. 

"What the people talked about on the minibus"

This was an interesting point I observed when I came from Addis Ababa to Shewarobit the other day. The people who sat next to me were talking about different issues. All the issues they raised showed me how silly their ideas are. 

"All my worries" 

This one is on the ideas that  I got from my reading, education and people. They make me aloof from the people in my area and I am feeling alienated. What would one do under such circumstances?

"Who has a five hour a day to read a book of his choice? Talking like this with a person of your choice. You are here in this world to enjoy."

This one was on the time freedom I have at my place of living and work. I can read a book of my choice. I can turn to the internet and chat with like-minded people as long as I like. I am enjoying life. Who is as free as I am to do things of his pleasure?

I will work on these and publish them on my blog one day.

ምንም አስተያየቶች የሉም:

አስተያየት ይለጥፉ

በመንግሥት ወደ ወለጋ ከተወሰዱ በኋላ ዛሬ በግላቸው ደብረብርሃን የገቡት አዛውንት የዓይን ምስክርነት

  በመንግሥት ወደ ወለጋ ከተወሰዱ በኋላ ዛሬ በግላቸው ደብረብርሃን የገቡት አዛውንት የዓይን ምስክርነት ረቡዕ፣ የካቲት 20፣ 2016 ዓ.ም. መዘምር ግርማ ደብረብርሃን   ዛሬ ረፋድ አዲስ አበባ ላምበረ...